Call 07796 25 2970
Local Locksmith Walton on Thames
We have a mobile locksmith located in Walton on Thames. He operates 24/7 is affordable and can arrive at your location in 30 minutes.
A Local and trusted Walton On Thames Locksmith
All of our locksmiths including our Locksmith Walton On Thames has been DBS checked to certify they have no criminal convictions allowing you to trust them 100%.
We ensure all of our locksmiths are highly trained and all have been trained by our top locksmiths who have been in the industry for more than 15 years. We also regularly retrain all of our field staff to use they use the latest tool, technology and techniques, this ensures our staff can open any door and unlock any lock. We can also open car doors and safes.
We sell a wide range of locks from all the major brands such as Yale, Sterling, ABS, Pavilion and many more. We also sell British standard locks which meet BS 3621, a standard set by the British institutes agency.
- Door Unlock
- Lock change
- Unlock car doors
- Install electronic locks
- Install safes for the home and business
- Conduct security surveys – Our locksmiths can also carry out a security survey on your property, this identifies any security vulnerabilities. From this we draw up a list of recommendation and products which will be able to increase your properties overall security. Better security appliances can decrease your home insurance premiums.
- Install and repair UPVC locks mechanisms
- Bored up windows
We can also
- Install and maintain CCTV
- Install and maintain access control
- Install and maintain Burglar alarms
- We can also install other security systems just give us a call to find out.
Payment is taken by either card or cash, all major card providers are accepted and payment will be taken after the job is complete.
Security tips and facts
- Did you know a burglary took place every 40 seconds last year in the UK, with 40% of the homes being empty.
- Last year 200,000 burglaries took place last summer. Burglaries like to target empty homes as there is less chance they will get caught.
- If you do go away on holiday ask Royal Mail to withhold your mail for the period you are away. However you must inform them 1 week in advance. A pile of unopened letters is a clear signal, no one is home.
- You could also purchase some timers for your plugs and programme them to turn on and off at random times during the day and night giving the impression someone is home. This works best with lights, TVs and radios.
- Burglar alarms are extremely effective at deterring burglars. The security box on the exterior of the building
The map shows the centre of the area served and not the location our our locksmith in Walton On Thames