Call 02083029005 Or 07796252970
Do you need a locksmith Southwark?
Are you in need of a locksmith in a hurry, do you locks need picking or replacing, or have you just been a victim of a burglary? Well if any of these apply to you, you will be happy to know we offer an emergency locksmith Southwark service at no extra charge and no matter what time of day or night, you can be assured we will answer the phone and rush to your aid, as we operate 24/7 and as we are local we can usually be with you within 30 minutes. Our Southwark Locksmith will give you a quote over the phone and then travel to your location to fix your problem immediately if you need him to.
Call ITCC locksmiths, the locksmith SE1 for local people and businesses.
As a family run business, we pride ourselves on delivering the best possible service at the lowest possible price and as we have many years of experience we offer a wide range of services, these are as follows:
- Replacing/repairing locks
- Mobile key cutting Service
- Securing premises after burglaries by replacing the locks or boarding up any windows or doors.
- Gaining access to safes
- Programme car keys
- Car key cutting
- UPVC Doors and Windows Mechanisms Replacement
- Installing Access control for the office
- Installing and maintaining CCTV
- Installing and maintaining burglar alarm systems
- And Much More
Our locksmith in Southwark has many years of experience and passes on his knowledge to customers. Sometimes small inexpensive changes can have major impact on the security and safety of your home or business. Take a look at just some of the locksmith’s top tips for a safer more secure environment.
- Did you know social media is commonly used to scout for potential targets by thieves? The reason for this is because people are more and more often sharing their lives on social media, for example they may publish images of their new HD LED Smart TV or they may publish a post telling everyone they are going on holiday. This let burglars know what new goodies you have to steal and when you are away from the home.
- How easy is your home to break into? Ask yourITCC locksmith SE1 to evaluate your properties security, our Southwark locksmith will examine your property then identify any vulnerable areas susceptible to a break in, he will then recommend a variety of ways to make your home burglar proof.
- If the entrances to your home are dark, consider asking your locksmith Southwark to install security lighting. Most thieves don’t want to be lit up and observed trying to break in.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.