ITCC has a local mobile locksmith operating in Orpington who is on call 24/7. So whenever you happen to be locked out of your home your local ITCC locksmith will be able to help.
All of our locksmiths have been trained to the highest standards and by some of the best locksmiths in the industry. Locksmiths who have been been working within the industry for over 15 years. All of our locksmiths have been DBS checked, this ensures our locksmith in Orpington has no criminal convictions and is 100% trustworthy in both his character and his skill.
- Trusted and local locksmith – UK Locksmith Association Certified with ID card
- 30 minutes response time
- 6 month guarantee
- Fully insured
- DBS checked
Services delivered by our Orpington locksmith
- Lock change/replacement in Oprington
- Lock installation BR5/BR6
- UPVC lock mechanisms – Patio doors
- Electronic and keypad locks
- Unlock Cars
All of our locksmith carry a wide variety of tools, equipment and locks to ensure we can complete any job quickly and without causing any damage to the door or lock. We install and supply all major lock brands which include, Maxus, Yale, Era, Union, Chubb and many more.
All payment is taken after the job is done by either cash or card. All major card providers are accepted.
Orpington is located just outside of London and is a suburban area . Suburban areas are often targeted by criminals to burglarise peoples businesses, homes and gardens. So to help you not become a crime victim out locksmith Orpington has come up with number of simple and easy to follow tips.
- Burglars often target gardens, sheds and garages as these are easier and less risky to access. To help protect your property keep your garden clean and tidy and store all valuables in a secured shed, which has a strong padlock and possibly a stand alone alarm system which costs as little as £40. Or in your garage which has a garage protector fitted as well as the windows covered to stop any opportunist thief.
- You could ask our locksmith Orpington to conduct a security survey on your home. this will identify any weaknesses in your home security, we will then draw up a list of recommendation to improve the overall security of your home.
- The most targeted homes are bricked semi detached homers with a garden, to me at least this sounds like many of the homes in Gravsend and gravesend. Furthermore 88% of homes burgled were unoccupied. So it would make sense if you made it seem like someone is occupying your property even if their not. to do this plus timers which can be programmed to turn on televisions, radios and lights when your not home giving the impression someone is in and occupying the property.
Our locksmith in Orpington is also the
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of our locksmith Orpington.Google+