Call 02083029005 Or 07796252970
A locksmith in CR3 who is local to you!
A professional and trusted locksmith can be difficult to come by. ITCC is a local family run business with a team fully of trained and professional locksmiths located all over London.
- Unlocking your doors
- Installing new locks into a door
- Replacing your existing locks
- High security locks installation
- UPVC mechanism repair or replacement
Wy Choose ITCC
- Fast response time approx. 30 minutes
- DBS checked staff
- Approved by the UK Locksmith Association
- Fully locksmith Service
- Professional and highly trained
Our Locksmith in Caterham is local and knows the people and properties of Caterham very well. Caterham is a commuter town with good transport links to London. As a commuter town, it is targeted by opportunist burglars.
The majority of burglaries take place during the working hours between 10am and 3 pm s this is the time of day home are usually left empty and thus an easier target. One of the best things you can do to counter such a threat is to give the impression someone is home. You can do this using plug timers. This allows you to turn on TV;’s radios and other electronic equipment.
If you plan on leaving your home for more than a couple of days to go on holiday for example ensure your post is collected by a trusted neighbour or friend as a pile of letters is a clear signal no one’s home and the property is vulnerable.
Our locksmith in CR3 is on standby around the clock to take your call whatever time you may need him. Our locksmiths are fully trained and can fix any lock problem you may have come across, aa stuck key, a jammed lock a lost key our locksmiths are trained for any eventuality.
The local locksmith in Caterham has years of experience and is happy to share his knowledge with you to make your property a more secure place to be. He has lots of useful information, so here are his Three Key Tips to get you started. Implementing these tips might just help you avoid calling out our locksmith Caterham to your home or office!
- The sort of lock on your average uPVC door is a Yale euro cylinder lock. These locks are still fitted to thousands of doors in the UK. Burglars find it easy to prise these locks from the door itself, in a crime that’s called lock snapping. Get your locksmith Caterham to fit an ABS high security lock, to reduce the chances of a burglary taking place via your front door.
- Consider a wall safe. These are a good choice if you know you won’t need frequent access to your valuables. As the name suggests, they are designed to be embedded into a wall, so they’re ideal if you want your safe to be hidden away. These safes can also be fitted with micro switches for connection into alarm circuits. The locksmith CR3 can show you a wide range of models to choose from.
- Simple tactics can help ensure that you might never need to call out your local locksmith Caterham. Things like always setting alarms, changing codes on a frequent basis and locking any side or back gates can make a substantial difference and deter intruders.
Our ITCC locksmith Caterham knows the housing stock in Caterham, so he’s well placed to advise you about the security measures that you’ll need to put in place to make your house as safe as possible. Many of the larger houses have been converted into flats and there are fewer owner-occupiers than there used to be. But it’s still a town with a great community feel. There’s the Miller Centre in the town, that puts on shows and films, there’s a carnival once a year and a small museum.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.Google+