24 Hours Local Locksmith Service
Call 02083029005 Or 07796252970
A locksmith in SE9 you can speak to right now
Local Locksmith Services
- Lock Change
- Door Unlock
- Window Boarding
- Ensuring you meet your insurance requirements (Without the right locks you can breech your obligations)
- Upgrading property security
Why your local ITCC Service
Are You Locked out? You’re not the first.
Unfortunately, it happens to us all at some time or other.
If you need an emergency locksmith in Mottingham, call ITCC for assistance. Their locksmith Mottingham is able to drive over to your house or office in less than thirty minutes to solve your lock problems. ITCC’s SE9 locksmith has a mobile van that carries only the best-quality, British Standard locks. In most cases he can deal with your repair in just one visit.
He knows the Mottingham area well, and the types of property that are to be found in this district.If you’re familiar with the area, you’ll know that Mottingham is south of Eltham, and only 9 miles from Charing Cross. Trains from Mottingham go to London Bridge and Charing Cross, so it’s very convenient for commuters. But because it’s commuterland, it does mean that burglars are more likely to target this area, as they know that residents are likely to be out at work all day. If you’re one of these commuters, make sure you leave a light or a radio on during the day, so that burglars are more likely to move on to another property.
There are some lovely Victorian properties in Mottingham, and some grand flats, (some with gardens) for low prices compared to average London prices. The downside is, of course, that the high level of demand for such property is starting to make prices rise. Added to this, there are still significant pockets of Mottingham that are housing poorer communities with higher unemployment and greater social needs. The locksmith in Mottingham points out that these are the communities that tend to spend less on their home security and are therefore more at risk of experiencing a burglary at some point. But it’s a case of “a stitch in time saves nine”, and a small outlay now could save a lot of heartache in the future.
It’s worth talking to the ITCC locksmith in Mottingham for advice about keeping your property safe.
Our locksmith Mottingham has many years of experience, and is happy to pass on his knowledge to you. Sometimes just a small change can lead to a major improvement in your security, so take a look at these Three Key Tips from our locksmith SE9 for starters, and see how easy it is to make your home a safer place.
- Put your equipment away after use! It’s too easy to steal if you leave it out on display in the garden after use. Why not ask our locksmith Mottingham about his range of sturdy padlocks? These can be used to secure valuable items such as lawn mowers and power tools in your shed or garage.
- Most burglars don’t have to go to the trouble of picking locks or breaking glass. In many cases, they take advantage of a homeowner’s carelessness by climbing in through an open window or unlocked door. Get your locksmith Mottingham to fit simple-to-use window locks, and perhaps you’ll be more willing to use them!
- Always park your car in the garage with the garage door closed when you are there. That way someone keeping an eye on your day to day movements won’t know whether your car is there or not. And is your garage door lock up to the job? The ITCC locksmith Mottingham can help you find the most secure lock for your needs.
Finally, you’ll be looking for a locksmith Mottingham who can be relied upon, so of course our ITCC locksmith in SE9 has been DBS (formerly CRB) checked. Give him a call today!
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.