Call 07796 252 970
Local Locksmith Friern Barnet – N11
Locksmith Friern Barnet
Our locksmith in Friern Barnet is affordable and can get to you quickly. He lives locally and will usually be at your location in around 30 minutes of your call. And best of all we are very competitive when it comes to pricing.
Trusted and Certified Locksmith
Our Friem Barnet Locksmith like all of our field staff has been DBS checked to make sure they have no criminal convictions.
At ITCC we place an emphasis on employee training and ensure all of our locksmiths have undergone our rigorous training programme which includes being taught by our top locksmiths, who have been in the industry for over 15 years and thus know a thing or two about locks and security.
We supply a wide range of locks which come in a number of different security levels however all of our locksmiths carry a wide range of locks giving you the choice of security and the price you want to pay. We also supply locks which meet British standard 3621, which is a level set by the British standards institute.
ITCC offer a comprehensive range of security services from small simple jobs to large much more complex jobs for both residents and businesses.
- Lock change
- Door unlock
- Install electronic locks
- Open car doors
- Safe installation
- Security surveys – To increase security and for insurance purposes
- Install and repair UPVC locks mechanisms
- Bored up windows
We can also
- Install and maintain Burglar alarms – One of the best burglar deterrents
- Install CCTV
- Install and maintain access control – Access control is great for business security as it allows you to
- Restrict areas of the building to certain employee’s maintain security and ensuring certain areas stay off limits.
We accept payment by either card or cash. We accept all major card providers and payment will be taken over the phone once the job is complete.
- 2 in 3 burglars gain access to properties using the front or back doors. Usually using 1 of 4 methods. The first method is by simple walking through an unlocked door. The second method is called fishing. This invoices poking a metal wire through the letter box and fishing for keys or tampering with the lock. The 3rd method is by using force usually kicking down the door. And the 4th method is by snapping the lock by using just a screw driver. Now to overcome these issues we recommend a number of things the first is to install a letter cage this makes it much harder to fish. We also recommend you have a 3 star anti snap lock on your door which are pick and snap resistant. And thirdly London bars on your door frames will help make it force resistant.
- If your doors are hollow and thinner then 44mm, replace them immediately as even the weakest criminal can kick through a thin and hollow door.
- If you own a shed or garage ensure they have enough security. For example tong heavy duty locks or chains, ensure the windows are covered to stop criminals from seeing their contents.
The map shows the centre of the area served and not the location of our locksmith Friern BarnetGoogle+